Sunday, February 14, 2010

What I've been up to lately

These last few weeks have been filled with busy days! I finally have an evening to sit and update pictures! Here's one of Kelly and I at Kites in KC! Kites is a bar in Manhattan that she and I would frequent, especially on cheap taco nights! We went with Brennan to watch the KSU game.

Eric and I found a duplex to rent and we were able to get the keys at the beginning of the month. Eric and I picked this couch and chair at NFM and Brennan and Adam helped move them in. Here are the boys after they struggled to get them into the house!

That same week, I was lucky enough to have a shower thrown by the ladies that my mom plays bunco with. Mary had the shower for me at her house and the turnout was great! It made me feel so special to have them include me!

No comments:

Post a Comment