Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shower time!

This weekend I had so much fun having one of my wedding showers! I have such an amazing family who put on a wonderful shower for me. We had a good turnout and I got so many great things!! Here are Jordan, Cris, Marcia, Erin and Tessa standing in front of the pretty table they arranged.
Me and my maid of honor!
How could we have Erin and Marcia come visit without having a craft project. We made lovely tutus for the little girls and here are Erin and Marcia making a lovely bachelorette party veil for me. You'll have to wait until later to see the finished product.
Eric spend the weekend back in Manhattan and Clay Center but he came back on Sunday morning so he could see Marcia, Erin and Tessa before they had to go home. Tessa had been running around playing but as soon as Eric came in, she was in a cuddly mood. She cuddled with him for longer than I'd seen her sit still all weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that pic of Eric & Tessa makes me all smiles

    ReplyDelete